POSITION DESCRIPTION: Grants and Projects Coordinator
General description of position: The Grants and Projects Coordinator is responsible for the oversight and implementation of all of the grants and projects of the organization. Full-time position
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creation of Grant Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Memorandums of Agreements and Service Contracts
- Contract management of Grant Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Memorandums of Agreements and Service Contracts
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and records of all grants and projects
- Oversee and manage signature projects
- Attend professional training appropriate to the position after one full year in position
- Oversee and serve as staff representative for Grants and Projects Committee
- Assist Grants and Projects Committee to plan and accomplish goals identified in management plans
- Assist in coordination of annual grant application announcement and application review process
- Manage the incoming and outgoing grants, including reports to funders in collaboration with the Executive Director
- Seek grant opportunities for SdCNHA to apply and assist in submitting grant proposals
- Assist in the creation of annual calendar
- Assist in content creation of annual reports
- Assist with reauthorization efforts
- Assist in researching and policies and procedures
- Assist with SdCNHA events
- Assist in fundraising efforts
- Other projects as assigned by the Executive Director appropriate to the position
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: The position expectations listed below are representative of the demeanor, knowledge, and ability of the applicant necessary to successfully carry out the essential duties and responsibilities of the job. Reasonable accommodations can be made as possible.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professionally represent the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area
and follow all policies.
- Respectfully engage, listen to, teach, and learn from people with diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Possess high standard of courtesy, selflessness, tolerance, hard work, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Support professional documentation of program metrics, program reports, forms and waivers, and incident reports as needed.
- Assist in communications about education events and initiatives, which may include taking and organizing photos, and recording feedback.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: A successful applicant brings a combination of the following certifications, knowledge, and experiences.
- Clear communication.
- Interest in local history, traditions, culture, landscape, art, architecture,
- Experience and engagement with diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Physical/Other Requirements: While performing the duties of this job the employee may occasionally be required to stand, walk and/or stoop for long periods of time. Mild physical labor required to complete the tasks at hand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Contribute to a culture of safety during all Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area activities.
Please submit letter of interest, resume and professional references to email@example.com or hand deliver to 231 State Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101
Deadline: February 4, 2022